Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bitstrip and iMovie

The first project that I worked on was bitstrip.  I started with making an avatar of me.  I had a lot of fun designing and creating a person.  At first I went to the  bitstrip.com site.  I wasn't sure how to save and download it at first without using facebook.  I don't like to post stuff like this on facebook so I stopped with the project.  I later went back and realized that their was one just for educators.  I tried the free trial and again made an avatar.  I really like all of the fun back grounds and variety of people and objects.  After I made one I realized that I can print it up.  I started getting all these great ideas on having each child make  their own comic strip and printing them up for open house. 

I then decided to make a small I am video in iMovie.  I really like using iMovie with my students.  They really have fun planning and making their movies.  The hardest thing is finding a way to show them off to parents.  I use edmodo a lot and parents are able to go on and see their child's project if they want to.  But when I have visitors checking out my classroom/ school it is hard to just show off the wonderful projects my students have been making.


oops! Sorry I forgot to add my iMovie.
Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment